Dos and Don’ts in Corbett
• Permits are necessary for entering the Corbett Tiger Reserve so please enter the park only after getting the permit.
• Get official registered Nature’s guide that will help you in spotting wildlife and assure that you do not lose your way in the forest.
• Tourists are requires to carry a litter bag while entering the park which is use to bring back their non-biodegradable garbage like plastic, bottle, metal foils, tin can etc. Outside the park.
• Wild animals are the actual asset of the park, respect and maintain a safe distance from them
• It is advisable to wear the clothes of colours like khaki, olive green and some other dull colours.
• Listen to the melodious music of the forest instead of your stereo.
• Please switch off lights, fans and water taps when not in use.
• Arrange your excursion as per the availability of rooms.Maximum two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room is allowed to stay in the tourist zone
• It is compulsory to get clearance certificate before leaving your place of residence.
• Drive slowly.
Don’ts in Corbett
• Driving after the sunset is strictly prohibited inside the reserve.
• Do not carry any kind of firearms, it is strictly prohibited.
• Smoking and lighting any king of fire is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve
• Do not take your vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to plant or animal.
• Do not blow horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited
• Shouting, teasing or attempt to feed animals are prohibited and will invite severe penalties
• Take care of zones as entry in to the restricted zone by visitors is prohibited
• Your permit to the National Park is non transferable so do not try any kind of unfair means.
• Non vegetarian food is strictly prohibited within the Corbett Tiger Reserve
• Do not enter the National Park after the sunset.